I've been writing about nothing but my car lately, and, well, that gets old. Here are some things that are not related to my car, at least not directly, and which do not suck:
1) I got an amazing, day brightening envelope in the mail that contained pictures of yours truly (like the one in my icon) taken by the talented arkhamrefugee
and suitable for framing. *GLEE*
2) I got the Blazer cleaned out, and applied for a replacement title, and several people have expressed interest in purchasing it as a parts car. If I can sell it, that will be another $500 towards car repairs, so here's hoping!
3) I have a belly full of burrito. MMMmmm...burrito.
4) I finished Dragonfly In Amber
day before yesterday, and I enjoyed it. Will take it back to the library tomorrow and get the next one.
5) Mom's cat is sleeping on my shoes (he has a foot fetish) with his front paws crossed and tucked prettily under his chin. Cute cats do not suck.
6) In one month, I will be 31. I'm actually pretty okay with this. 30 has been rough, and I'm looking forward to seeing what 31 will hold.
7) It's been raining all morning. I like rain.
8) My family is relatively healthy and relatively whole.
9) I have awesome friends.
10) Even with all that has crashed down around me lately, I'm still choosing joy.
What doesn't suck in your world today?